Sharing some great blogs and other things I like
►This is the blog spot of Pastor David Frasure. He is the pastor of First Baptist Church in South Lebanon (Ohio) where I attend and worship. He has some great information on various topics related to serving God. He has a witty, casual style that informs, but comes across as comfortable as chatting with an old friend: Enjoy:
Ann Marie Dwyer writes a quirky, blunt and always fun blog about whatever subject comes to mind. Writer, editor, widow, parent, and more, Anne Marie wears many hats and her information is always fresh and engaging. Enjoy:
►12/29/11 Blog Roll Please
Today, just for fun, I checked out some other people’s
brains blogs. I tend to be always amazed as I roam around peeping into other worlds. Some amaze me because they are awesome. Others amaze me because they are not. Sometimes I stumble across blogs, but I have been looking at people posted in Ann Marie Dwyer‘s Green Room for a while. She allows fellow writers to share links to their blog in her excellent blog: mammasmoneymatters. The following are five of my favorite so far.
1. Ann Marie Dwyer’s mammasmoneymatters blog about a little bit of everything. Showing her quirky heart of gold in every post, Ann Marie (also known as Red) invites the reader to interact with her posts. You can seldom read a post without wanting to chime in, and often the comments on each post are well worth the read as well.
2. Derek Mansker’s nothrowaways blog about 100% intentional ministry, family, and living. He has an insightful, humorous style that leaves me chuckling and enlightened.
3. Barb Froman ‘s Before Morning Breaks, is a place to stretch those lips every day in a grin. She takes you on journeys you never thought you’d take and leaves you loving the journey and eager for the next one.
4. Grant Helm’s granthelms blog. I am not sure why I like this one; I just do. It’s a combination of humor, a bit of rant, and some keen insight, and I enjoy reading his posts.
5. Marc Phillippe Babinau’s what’swrongwithpeoplethesedays blog, allows Marc to vent about things. His almost ‘I’ve got a chip on my shoulder and I dare you to knock it off’ style, he assesses idiots and other things we’d all like to go off about. His blog is much more than that, though, so I hope you’ll stop by and check it out.
These are five of my favorites, stop by these blogs and come back and leave a comment about what you like (or dislike) about each of these. You may stumble across a gem in the process.